superdave07 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Has anyone played it? I just bought it two days ago, its been a lot of fun the little time ive gotten to play. Anyone else race??? Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
AI James Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 I have it but the graphics turn me away alot, im not great at it but i feel like it is much to be desired
727Designs Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 My buddy has it and I played it enough to get addicted. Lol. Kind of pisses me off that you have to buy all the name brand quads/bikes from the PSN store, but it's still fun online. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
superdave07 Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 I agree on buying the items, i think its bullshit that you have to pay money for things in the game, and still have to level up to access it. It is a lot of fun online. Its my first MX game so i dont have much response on graphics. IMO thou it seems as if they threw this game together. Hope something newer is in the works.... Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.