Ku-sama Posted November 14, 2007 Author Report Posted November 14, 2007 dude, are you seriously looking at about 3000rms for 4- 8" subs??? alittle over killreread the whole thread. I'm ditching the "mini" build and in march I'm getting 2 18" loaded BTLs if you are talking about the initial post, the Crunch PZI 3000.1 only does about 2000W RMS I believe. the two 8's I have right now are on about 1100W RMS... well, they were before I sold the amp. so for four I'd like to have 2000W RMS. but like I said, I'm not upgrading until march 225HP 1996 S-Dime JVC KD-G820 Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters Contact me: AIM: Necromancer Ku YIM: Ku_Karukasa MSN: [email protected]
ChevyBoy Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 because it's not really a small amp, lol.its not really huge neither for that amount of power.
Ku-sama Posted November 14, 2007 Author Report Posted November 14, 2007 its not really huge neither for that amount of power.true, but the BXI is still smaller... 225HP 1996 S-Dime JVC KD-G820 Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters Contact me: AIM: Necromancer Ku YIM: Ku_Karukasa MSN: [email protected]
Torres Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 reread the whole thread. I'm ditching the "mini" build and in march I'm getting 2 18" loaded BTLs if you are talking about the initial post, the Crunch PZI 3000.1 only does about 2000W RMS I believe. the two 8's I have right now are on about 1100W RMS... well, they were before I sold the amp. so for four I'd like to have 2000W RMS. but like I said, I'm not upgrading until march gooood! louder always = better. i dont care what anyone says
ChevyBoy Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 true, but the BXI is still smaller...but that amp doesnt put out rated power and cant touch the mtx.
dmanson Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 i like the Hifonics BXi 2607d because it'll fit nicely under my 2nd row seat but then again you have the MTX ta92001 for the same price on ebay and you'll get more power out of it. sort of a hard choice to pick because i want an amp that'll fit under my 2nd row. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
dmanson Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 i like the Hifonics BXi 2607d because it'll fit nicely under my 2nd row seat but then again you have the MTX ta92001 for the same price on ebay and you'll get more power out of it. sort of a hard choice to pick because i want an amp that'll fit under my 2nd row. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Ku-sama Posted November 14, 2007 Author Report Posted November 14, 2007 but that amp doesnt put out rated power and cant touch the mtx.it does 2500W RMS at minimum, the 2007's aren't really overrated.plus 2500W RMS on each BTL is plenty for a standard cab S-10 and a 10cf box..... 225HP 1996 S-Dime JVC KD-G820 Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters Contact me: AIM: Necromancer Ku YIM: Ku_Karukasa MSN: [email protected]
Toxiccasper Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 Where can I buy a MTX ta92001 for a good price
dmanson Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 Where can I buy a MTX ta92001 for a good price they going for around $399 + shipping on ebay bro ......... that's the only place i've seen the best price for them. i still can't believe they are going that cheap for a 3000rms X 1 amp. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.