is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

shit like this happens, i remember when i was around 13 or 14 me and some friends just riding our bikes and a car with two caucasian (sp?) kids drove by and just yelled "niggers!!!!" at us, we looked at them like "whatever" and kept it moving but all im sayin is, you have a couple of dumbasses like this everywhere and i'll be the first to say it, alot of black people still havent gotten over that "slavery" thing and tend to be low-key hateful towards the white race, its one of those thing where either you're gonna be the bigger man and keep it movin or stoop to their level...until they take it to the next level which would be trying hurt you then i wouldnt blame ya for crackin a skull or two......

even if its a slavery deal, it doesnt make sense to me for someone who was never a slave, to have "slavery aggression" towards someone who never had slaves.

your right but still ignorant ass people dont comprehend that shit, and that's what pisses me off the most. it makes us as a race look bad and dont get me wrong its not just our race that has ignorant fucks too. every race has their share of ignorant fucks lol.

that is very true, i will agree to that 100%!!!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya?

What difference would that make?

it makes a differnce to some of the folks who didnt excel in history class...

most of the people that I have encountered that had that tattooed on them or in/on their vehicle were extremely racist....the confederate flag is raised and used by the KKK to this day..so thats probably why it bothers most people....

Seriously man I don't even know how to respond to something said the way that was.

You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya?

most of the people that I have encountered that had that tattooed on them or in/on their vehicle were extremely racist....the confederate flag is raised and used by the KKK to this day..so thats probably why it bothers most people....

cant let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.... same thing with muslims. cant let a few extremists who hijack planes automatically ruin it for the rest.....

very true, but those few bad apples are the majority here when it comes to the brandishing and love for that flag. Personally it doesnt bother me since nobody has said shit with earshot of me...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i didnt pull my gun on the teen. i pulled my gun out of my holster so i could respond if he tried something when i confronted him about calling me a bitch. my first reaction was not to use deadly force, but only to react if i was physically attacked. i live in georgia, and brindishing a weapon is not defined in our state code, particulary O.C.G.A. 125-11-6 which deals with all weapons related codes in our state. i am VERY well versed on our weapons related laws here......

Why did you slam on your breaks and stop your car?

Did the teen jump in front of your car?

:)

Seriously man I don't even know how to respond to something said the way that was.

say what you want, this is an open discussion :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i didnt pull my gun on the teen. i pulled my gun out of my holster so i could respond if he tried something when i confronted him about calling me a bitch. my first reaction was not to use deadly force, but only to react if i was physically attacked. i live in georgia, and brindishing a weapon is not defined in our state code, particulary O.C.G.A. 125-11-6 which deals with all weapons related codes in our state. i am VERY well versed on our weapons related laws here......

Why did you slam on your breaks and stop your car?

Did the teen jump in front of your car?

the guy lunged at my car with his fist in the air when i went by. i dont play that game, i slammed on the brakes and turned around, as soon as they saw that i wasnt just some bitch that wasnt gonna do anything they scattered and took off.

if a man is gonna call me a bitch, then he had better be a big enough man to explain him self. dont call me a bitch, and then not have the balls to prove it. all he did was show that HE was the only bitch involved in the situation.

Owner of BigAss Ports

I mean i guess your just around different people than me and yes i know a few who act like you said but that doesn't mean it's a reason to hate everybody who has it.

most of the people that I have encountered that had that tattooed on them or in/on theEir vehicle were extremely racist....the confederate flag is raised and used by the KKK to this day..so thats probably why it bothers most people....

That's what I was getting at Ben, I'm assuming that someone who would be so rash to male comments twards you would also take the flag the wrong way.

But I would see that as some sort of magnet.

Not saying you shouldnt have the freedom to have your headliner, but that's probably where your issues are triggered by.

And it's a prejudice issue, which is kind of ironic. The confederate flag has been known (like it or not) to have ties to racisism, and so some black people wish to provide a revolt to such prejudice, by holding hate against the person showing the flag.

But, I guess this is all obvious, I think there should just be more education overall.

My highschool was extremely diverse, and I wouldnt have it any other way. It was a good lesson being a minority for a change, as being white, that doesent happen otherwise.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

the guy lunged at my car with his fist in the air when i went by. i dont play that game, i slammed on the brakes and turned around, as soon as they saw that i wasnt just some bitch that wasnt gonna do anything they scattered and took off.

if a man is gonna call me a bitch, then he had better be a big enough man to explain him self.

There was a possible threat outside your vehicle that presented itself.

You were safe and secure in a moving vehicle when you felt it necessary to clear leather/kydex.

The possible threat disengages and runs away.

You stopped your car, and turn around to confront the possible threat that ran away.

In this situation, could you be perceived as the new aggressor for continuing the confrontation after the initial situation had been deescalated ?

most of the people that I have encountered that had that tattooed on them or in/on theEir vehicle were extremely racist....the confederate flag is raised and used by the KKK to this day..so thats probably why it bothers most people....

That's what I was getting at Ben, I'm assuming that someone who would be so rash to male comments twards you would also take the flag the wrong way.

But I would see that as some sort of magnet.

Not saying you shouldnt have the freedom to have your headliner, but that's probably where your issues are triggered by.

And it's a prejudice issue, which is kind of ironic. The confederate flag has been known (like it or not) to have ties to racisism, and so some black people wish to provide a revolt to such prejudice, by holding hate against the person showing the flag.

But, I guess this is all obvious, I think there should just be more education overall.

My highschool was extremely diverse, and I wouldnt have it any other way. It was a good lesson being a minority for a change, as being white, that doesent happen otherwise.

seeing as i wasnt in my truck, and it was 10:30 at night, i doubt that the headliner in my truck is what triggered this. call me crazy.......

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived