is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

so, here is my rant.

DISCLAIMER - this is not meant to be a racist rant, and is not meant as an attack against any race!!! it is a general question.

so, is there some unwritten "harrass whitey" rule that i dont know about? in the past 3 months, there have atleast 10 times that i can recall, where some of our african american folks have decided to lunge at my vehicle while im driving, and yell various profanities at me. so far, i have had no groups of hispanic, white, italian, asian, chinese, japanese, australian, french, jewish, or amish people do this.

reason i bring this up, is that tonight on my way home, an african american male, guessing about 16 years old, lunged at my car with his fist in the air like he way going to punch out my windshield while calling me a "punk ass white bitch". i immediately slammed on the brakes, pulled my pistol out of my holster, and turned around just in time to see them scatter and run like hell. i eventually found them later, re-grouped, and i stopped my car and said in return "some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?", then they took off again.

am i just being ugly in a no ugly zone? do these people never even consider WHO they may be fucking with? i guarantee you im the last person in town they wanna fuck with....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Very interesting, I like the fact you rock out with a side arm. I have my carry on me while driving in areas where such things happen as well.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Im guessing a white person affected them in a bad way and they're willing to retaliate with anyone of the skin color. Idk though.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

happens to me all the time, its just the ignorant people that have no respect...

they learn fast though once you do something like you did LOL...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Trying to impress their friends/peers. Happens some where I work, too. It usually involves young African Americans in groups. No matter what race it's usually gonna involve younger people in groups trying to be funny, not realizing what could happen if they pick the wrong person.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

so, here is my rant.

DISCLAIMER - this is not meant to be a racist rant, and is not meant as an attack against any race!!! it is a general question.

so, is there some unwritten "harrass whitey" rule that i dont know about? in the past 3 months, there have atleast 10 times that i can recall, where some of our african american folks have decided to lunge at my vehicle while im driving, and yell various profanities at me. so far, i have had no groups of hispanic, white, italian, asian, chinese, japanese, australian, french, jewish, or amish people do this.

reason i bring this up, is that tonight on my way home, an african american male, guessing about 16 years old, lunged at my car with his fist in the air like he way going to punch out my windshield while calling me a "punk ass white bitch". i immediately slammed on the brakes, pulled my pistol out of my holster, and turned around just in time to see them scatter and run like hell. i eventually found them later, re-grouped, and i stopped my car and said in return "some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?", then they took off again.

am i just being ugly in a no ugly zone? do these people never even consider WHO they may be fucking with? i guarantee you im the last person in town they wanna fuck with....

honestly people are gonna hate, keep doing what you're doing, tell them to fuck off and remind me not to fuck with you lol, just have a cold one and chill :drinks:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

You'll find dumbasses the world over.

seems to be a solid concentration of them on that side of town. this was one block from the incident i posted about a couple months ago with the kid that came at my truck with the toy gun. that kid got lucky, he got a new pair of bracelets and a ride in a cop car, vs the new hole in his head that he almost when he decided to try that shit with me.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived