Hotdog's 2003 Mountaineer - 4th order Wall update Page 4

i shallz be there... be ready for ninja demo

:ninja:

I have my Slamology 2012 demo cd ready to go. Has a nice combo of Country, Rock and Rap to accommodate everyone's listening pleasure. Then I have my Ipod filled with all the other things needed for a show like Bigpimpin and Decaf

what? and I was really hoping to see you cruiser

Purple you aren't going? And can't wait to hear this Mr. Dog!

No, unfortunately not, had to back out. I haven't got near enough done yet, and money is sorta tight, so I figured it best to just wait :(

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out rides, this sucks :(

But hopefully maybe I'll get it done by fall, and maybe debut at whatever takes SBN's place?

Worst case, I may have to wait till Slamology next year to meet everyone. But that gives me something to look forward to!

Anyway good luck fellas, don't have too much fun without me! Please take lots of pics and vids!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

well maybe next year Purplehaze.

So this morning I wake up and have a holy crap moment. I realized that after I hooked everything up I forgot one key element. I never hooked up my power run from the front battery to the back batteries. Then another holy crap moment when I realized I have been banging the system for two days without charging the rear batteries and still broke a 150db.

They are on the charger now for the day and one light at the end of the tunnel is I will be louder then expected now that I am actually have power going to the back and charging.

Picture update

Got more bolts in the wall and pool noodles put in place to help seal off the wall from back, wish they had them in white or gray.

2012-06-13195811.jpg

going to be a good demo year for me :) maybe even a hair trick

Got some painting done today. Just a little touch up so it is not bare wood on the outside.

2012-06-14141241.jpg

2012-06-14141258.jpg

very nice, when are you gpnna meter it again? any vids?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I gave a lot of demo's today so should be some video being posted on my ride.

only one have is this one so far.

I missed you today, I'll grab one tomorrow for sure.

I dont remember if I met you or not I tried to get around and meet everyone from SMD

Nice and it sounds good

I am glad you liked it

Archived