Had an arguement with my friend. Out of respect, guys are never permitted to hit girls. But in the event a girl does start assaulting you, do you hit her back, or let her keep going? 99% of guys, of course, won't get their asses kicked by a girl. But what's the right thing to do?

P.S. this is not to get out of hand. This is all in personal opinions, just didn't know how everyone viewed the topic of self defense...Not just if she smacks you, hit her back, but if she continues in an attempt to hurt you...

POTATO!

if a girl started beating my ass i would put her into submission. same thing i did last time my brother fought me.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

try drop em with one hit..push em over tackle ect..bitch go for my nuts tho.. i going all kung fu on that bitch.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I wouldn't hit, just keep her from being able to continue hitting me

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

also should say depending who ect..random bitch when out yeh just controll.. again unless for nuts the BOOM..if it your fault..u deserve to get hit by a girl (as if it hurts LOL)

if your mum lol just run, my gf sometimes hits me try not to laugh end in more hits.

depends every situation i guess

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Self defense - the use of force to defend oneself.

That means to me the minimum force necessary to restrain someone from harming you.

If you can do it by just holding them down, there you go.

If you have to strike back, strike back only has many times necessary to get them under your control.

If you have to shoot cuz they have a gun or knife (in close range), shoot only enough times (mostly likely once)

until there is no longer a treat.

After all said and done, call the cops and explain. :good:

P.S. It shouldn't matter if it's a male or female cuz we're all capable of the same thing (sorta, but I dont wanna debate about that) :drink40:

Edited by ACKAWILY

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Lol some people say if she can hit like a man then she can take it like a man, me personaly I would refrain from hitting a woman.

Now if ur losing in a play fight hold her down and smack her ass repeatedly ( playfully of course) and ask her if shes done yet :lol:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017