Father charged with fight that killed son

Only thing I have to say about this, is I wish the father would have gotten it in the chest. How can you defend either of them when the video proves it 100% what happened. Also, the attendants never had to show them their personal belongings or let him look in the drawers. All of that was uncalled for and now someones dead because of it. Serves them right, I just wish the employee could have gotten better use out of that machete. :werd_msword:

Why would you wish any of that? The video is just that a video it really proves nothing,what happened before and why did the dad blame those certain people? Alot could have happened before the outcome,if any of you people ever been in a situation then you may see things different,it was just a all around bad situation. Also letting him look around kind of sounds guilty to me,if someone blamed me for taking something i didn't take i would have told them to fuck off.

Wait so you guys are saying it's the fathers fault his son got stabbed? You don't know what was said on the video tape for one,also the son didn't have a weapon but dude stabbed him,i don't see how you guys think the way you do. It was wrong for the dad to start the fight,but when they started throwing blows it was two on two. Plus like i said you never know what was said in there,the security could have been threatening him. The guy that stabbed him is the one at fault regardless.

was the stabbing really necessary? probably not. but if it came down to it and some guy came at you with a shovel and came back at you after you threatened them with a machetti, measures would get pretty drastic.

it was the parking attendant that had had the knife and stabbed the kid, but it was the dad who instigated the fight. this could have been avoided if the dad didn't throw the first punch, and then return multiple times. regardless of what was said by either party, the father was the attacker. the attendants were acting in self defense

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Wait so you guys are saying it's the fathers fault his son got stabbed? You don't know what was said on the video tape for one,also the son didn't have a weapon but dude stabbed him,i don't see how you guys think the way you do. It was wrong for the dad to start the fight,but when they started throwing blows it was two on two. Plus like i said you never know what was said in there,the security could have been threatening him. The guy that stabbed him is the one at fault regardless.

One of the motherfuckers had a machete. I dont give a fuck what was said or done, but you bust BACK INTO a room with the door closed, and you know atleast one of them have a fucking machete, common sense says you better be ready to get stabbed. They had the common decency to show them their bags and let him go through the drawers to look for his property which they didnt have to do. Whether they mouthed off or not, he had NO RIGHT to even look in their shit, but they allowed him to. Egging on the fight past that, whether they said anything or not, is on him. He should have called the police and gotten it resolved knowing good and well that if he started something he would probably be in violation of his parole, or at the very least knowing it would bite him in the ass with his previous records. Because of his actions, it caused the boy to get involved and led to someone losing their life.

Its like jumping into a lake barefoot. You know good and well theres rocks at the bottom and you might cut your feet, but you do it anyways because you want to. Better know you still run the risk of getting cut.

Only thing I have to say about this, is I wish the father would have gotten it in the chest. How can you defend either of them when the video proves it 100% what happened. Also, the attendants never had to show them their personal belongings or let him look in the drawers. All of that was uncalled for and now someones dead because of it. Serves them right, I just wish the employee could have gotten better use out of that machete. :werd_msword:

Why would you wish any of that? The video is just that a video it really proves nothing,what happened before and why did the dad blame those certain people? Alot could have happened before the outcome,if any of you people ever been in a situation then you may see things different,it was just a all around bad situation. Also letting him look around kind of sounds guilty to me,if someone blamed me for taking something i didn't take i would have told them to fuck off.

Maybe they did say fuck you and he was still persistent so they said 'here look, see, I dont have it'. Normally, that would be considered the opposite of a guilty person's actions. If they were persistent enough, I would say 'look dude, nothing in my pockets, not in my bag. I didnt take anything, blah blah blah.' What else do you say?

I can lay blame on the father because if he wouldnt have caused the fight, then nothing would have happened. Simple as that. Even as the fight started, you see a machete picked up, you say to yourself 'is it worth dying over?' Because if it was me and I was carrying, and I pulled out my gun, you better KNOW I am willing to use the motherfucker. Otherwise, call my bluff and see what happens. I dont know you and you could be carrying. I will drop you before you have the chance to do it to me. :nea:

Well the video says it all the father is a real dumb ass and his son had to pay for his stupid prison mentality and the family and friends I hope they have seen the video with a clear head and seen who was clearly at fault

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Man if all they did was just call the police they could have searched the room and seen what was really in there...for all you know the cologne was hiding in between the seats...and then the dad still has to go in there and act a fool...come on now man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I dont agree that the father is at fault...that boy ran up in there on his own...daddy didn't drag him in. Its just too bad that pops didn't get some too. The ignorant ass family/friends comments piss me off.. they want justice...FOR WHAT? Your family member started something they couldn't finish.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You gonna just stand there and get your ass whopped when you got a blade on you? Some asshole comes at me and beating my ass you bet your ass im gonna cut him. It was never fucking two on two asshole...them dudes in the shack wont fighting. Its plain as day in the vid, dude got straight rocked ...but he just got up and never swung back. Self defense! Now if the gaurd had chased them out the shack and then stabbed them when they were trying to leave...then he should get a charge...but that aint the case here.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You gonna just stand there and get your ass whopped when you got a blade on you? Some asshole comes at me and beating my ass you bet your ass im gonna cut him. It was never fucking two on two asshole...them dudes in the shack wont fighting. Its plain as day in the vid, dude got straight rocked ...but he just got up and never swung back. Self defense! Now if the gaurd had chased them out the shack and then stabbed them when they were trying to leave...then he should get a charge...but that aint the case here.

+1

Wow... He was really wanting to fight over a bottle of cologne that neither of the kids clearly had... WOW i guess that bottle was more important than his son's life... His family is Ignorant as Fuck

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived