Everything you always wanted to know SPST Relays

snafu

OK, now that you've watched the videos about switches, it's time to learn about relays. If you have not seen the videos on switches, then CLICK HERE to view them first.

There are many different kinds of relays - the SPST (single pole single throw) being the most elementary. Believe it or not, there are three unique versions of the SPST relay. I illustrate each on the trainer.

Any serious car audio guy wants to master them. I'm starting with SPST, then will move on to SPDT, DPDT, 4PDT, Solenoids, etc. I hope you enjoy the video.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Nice video tony.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

interesting on my 87 trofeo my relay box melted somehow a bit and now i have "electrical problem" on the digital gauage cluster. i have tried so many things. but if i shake or move the relay box shit happens, i just dont know how to narrow it down or anything