***ES EM DEE MEET ****@ TAYLOR MI

Ill be there Saturday! Working on something to compete with lol. Anyone with 2 d2 8s want to let me borrow them lmk. Lol

i thought the DC xl was staying for a while? bahahah....i ended up with it maybe.. 2 weeks after that was said... lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I'll be there if I can get work off. Was a pretty cool show last year with a lot of great people.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Ill be there Saturday! Working on something to compete with lol. Anyone with 2 d2 8s want to let me borrow them lmk. Lol

i thought the DC xl was staying for a while? bahahah....i ended up with it maybe.. 2 weeks after that was said... lol

Meh I have the DADs now. Just need an amp since ups killed the kicker 2500 I had for them :(

I'll be there if I can get work off. Was a pretty cool show last year with a lot of great people.

Call in sick!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Wonder is Kerry from 5k coming to the show & bring the ho£ you don't had this long... lol

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Wonder is Kerry from 5k coming to the show & bring the ho£ you don't had this long... lol

I asked him in a previous post and didn't think I got a response, if you or anyone has his number, why don't someone give him a call so we can make sure!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Wish I could come but the wifey is having surgery on her foot Friday. Psshh, I guess I'm suppose to care or something and drive her around.

drive her ass right to the show, she has a messed up foot, not like she could put her foot up your ass lol

:ninja:

Shitty, just found out I have to work overtime this weekend too. Just so you guys know, there's also a show on August 6th in Milan MI, which is almost straight south of Ann Arbor, just off 23. Here's the info on it. Looks like it will be one day only, but I might make it to that one since the woman will be moved in then. If you look up the location on google maps, it looks like it's in BFE by a cornfield and a couple houses, lol.

ph34r.gifSensai: She would just use her other good foot biggrin.gif

Archived