corey0928 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 I has none Bring a box then. LoL I told fox_racin to bring one lol.
03flairside Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 I was the guy there with the AQ shirt. Thanks for the demo underlok your truck is sick man
corey0928 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Everyone who was there let me know what car/truck you were in for the videos I shot. Details if you want.
fox_racin4 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Vidss!!! was hot as fuckkk nice meetin everyone butt one question, sensai were you there!? 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
mason313 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 I was there for maybe 30 mins to hot for my big ass lol 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Lbox88 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 I await videos since I was unable to go. UBL | Build Log
Dj_Scarface Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Vidss!!! was hot as fuckkk nice meetin everyone butt one question, sensai were you there!? the black guy in the blue shorts/hat wit a white & glasses... Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
fox_racin4 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 What was he drivin? lol i cant really remember who that was 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Dj_Scarface Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 What was he drivin? lol i cant really remember who that was red ford fouse I think it was... Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Dj_Scarface Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 FIRST PLACE WITH WOOD FLOORS!!! Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.