this is a project i started today. this is a 1994 s-10 blazer that will get all of its interior removed and sound deading applied. well for sound deading patrick from robotunderground suggested 1 part silicone 2 part caulk mixed 2gether with 60 grit sand for wieght. thats 2marrow and we will see how it works out. after sound deading the blazer i will build a enclosure for 4 15" brahmas. the enclosure will have a black high gloss finish, kerfed port and fiberglass on the inside, double baffle, and alot of internal bracing.

after subs and box are installed, the memphis mcd4k amplifier will be mounted just behind the front seats, along with 2 deep cycle batteries. then run all the power cables and speaker wire. install 3 componet sets. also the center console is hammer so i will do something to fix that up. also a 200 amp alt needs to be installed. there might be somethings i forgot.

well these are the pictures for today

DAY 1

before

1003149gd2.jpg

1003150ke5.jpg

after

1003160ko5.jpg

1003158wi5.jpg

1003159el6.jpg

2marrow sound deading..........

damn, still cant believe you went with the Brahmas <_<

good start tho, completly nekkid

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.