3-way front stage/deck eq question

OrionStang

Edit second post.

Would not x lower than 3.2k

Sorry for any confusion

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I think I understand Ray, thank you. Thats a good starting point. Can you send me the tracks you use during setup?

To Skylar, why the fuck would I use type r's? Have you heard the Hertz before? Have you seen my doors? These 6.5's have great midbass, and will probably sound even better when the upper freq's are removed from them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

ron tutt - Improvisation (drum track) about 2min in the drums should "staircase" down center left and right center, then bottom of each pillar

rebecca pidgeon - spanish harlem her vocals should be super fucking strong, but not "overwhelm" this will help get your mids and tweet under control

james nowtown howard - amuseum

harold faltermeyer - axel F mids should be poppin.. killer snap in this song

corey hart - sunglasses at night great center image

MJ thriller the beginning should hear footsteps go all the way across the dash..... wayyyyyyyyyy out there

that will get ya started

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

a 360 wont really do a 3way front stage. the low output is mono. so you really only get mid, high, and sub. you other questions seemed to have been answered, i just wanted to touch on that in case you didnt know that already.

what kind of songs are you looking for? SQ stuff or crazy midbass?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ron tutt - Improvisation (drum track) about 2min in the drums should "staircase" down center left and right center, then bottom of each pillar

rebecca pidgeon - spanish harlem her vocals should be super fucking strong, but not "overwhelm" this will help get your mids and tweet under control

james nowtown howard - amuseum

harold faltermeyer - axel F mids should be poppin.. killer snap in this song

corey hart - sunglasses at night great center image

MJ thriller the beginning should hear footsteps go all the way across the dash..... wayyyyyyyyyy out there

that will get ya started

Thank you sir!

a 360 wont really do a 3way front stage. the low output is mono. so you really only get mid, high, and sub. you other questions seemed to have been answered, i just wanted to touch on that in case you didnt know that already.

what kind of songs are you looking for? SQ stuff or crazy midbass?

The midbass isn't going through the 360. Straight from the deck to my 4 channel, where i'll use the bp filterbuilt into the amp. I did it this way because I want more control over midrange and tweeters, so they will go through the 360.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Focal demo disc #6. Or maybe it was #5.

Think it 6

depending on the head unit and amp, I would choose the crossovers in the head unit most of the time.

Of course, im not sure which head unit you have or which amp. I know that my xovers may as well be non existent on my 4 channel.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived