3-way front stage/deck eq question

OrionStang

depending on the head unit and amp, I would choose the crossovers in the head unit most of the time.

Of course, im not sure which head unit you have or which amp. I know that my xovers may as well be non existent on my 4 channel.

I have an Excelon x794. Pretty good eq options, but not great. I'll be using the crossovers in the 3sixty for the tweeters and midrange. And the midbass will be crossed using the BP filter on my DC 175.4. Just leaving the H/U settings flat to start.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well dont i fuckin suck thenn.

Damn it

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Yes.

It has been 7 years since #6 came out. Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

where are you getting them?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

GOD DAMN!!! Some of these tracks sound fucking awesome. Never realized how shitty today's stuff is recorded.

Here's where I found disc 1-6 Skittles. Are there more? Like 7, 8, etc. Where?

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-sq-forum-technical-advanced/48815-all-6-focal-demo-discs-ready-download.html

The levels seem a little low on them, but they are still clean when I turn it up a little more than usual.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived