So I keep getting recommended a capacitor...

They certainly can't help shrug.gif. Looking at how much power you're running, it wouldn't seem like you should be having too bad of issues. I would try to clean the ground at the leasst and make sure any rust and paint is removed.

I had a shop do the install, they do do clean work but I they always seem to ground my amp to one of the braces behind the backseat. They did this in my Caprice too. I dont have any issues of the system cutting out, just lights dimming on punchy bass.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

"just use more capacitors and u wont have any problems" ............ i was honestly told this by someone awhile ago when i first got into audio and had voltage drop with a capacitor because it was two 12s and a 1k amp and i just stuck a capacitor in play and still had voltage drop and i was giving a demo and the dude saw my lights dim and asked if i had a cap and i said yeah and he said "just use more capacitors and u wont have any problems " and i said no i hust need a battery but dont have the cash and he thought i was stupid :lol: thought id share that story.. anyways caps can b useful in certain situations and are cheaper than a descent battery , but battery's are the way to go and yes there are some good caps but real expensive .

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

I love some of the peoples answers on here... Not just this thread, but in general... So full of fail... :rofl::wackit:

You know deep down inside you want a capacitor...one of those scorsche ones with the pretty led's and built battery meter. :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I just started a thread about this a few days ago and installed a cap into my existing system. But I have pretty sufficient electrical. It did help with a minor light fade I had occasionally, but the cap was free :drink40:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

You said do do. Ewwwwwwww!

Lol at that.. Yeah here in israel evryone thinks that caps are needed for big systems, few people know what the big 3 is, and they think pyle is a good car audio company lol.. I feel alone here somrtimes, people think im crazy when they see the big 3 wires under my hood...