Fennygolf Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 damn i spoke too soon this is by far one of the cleanest builds ive ever seen one on this forum that was so clean man you can ALWAYS come help me on a build man ill def me using some of your ideas when i start building keep up the good work
Ichigo Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 Tweeters flush mounted on doors. Coaxials in factory location in rear. Better pic of subs in box.
scooter99 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 Nice clean work. Have you thought about maybe putting some gray grill carpet on the inside of those grills (rear) to hide the speaker and deadener from showing through? Man I can't wait to get my SA-12's. I have a Ford F350 I'm gonna turn out in the next year. Gonna start ordering stuff soon! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Ichigo Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 Nice clean work. Have you thought about maybe putting some gray grill carpet on the inside of those grills (rear) to hide the speaker and deadener from showing through? Man I can't wait to get my SA-12's. I have a Ford F350 I'm gonna turn out in the next year. Gonna start ordering stuff soon! I never gave the rear speakers any thought once they were in. I don't have anyone ride back there so it is rarely seen. I look forward to see what you can do with an F350.
siccostyle Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 Have you had any problems with your rear wing windows or did you do something to seal them up better? 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
sounddesires Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 sexy ass build bro..cant wait to see a vid of this thing i bet it slamss
Ichigo Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 Have you had any problems with your rear wing windows or did you do something to seal them up better? They flap more than dumbo's ears. I have no idea what i can do to help them except keep the volume down. I plan on getting a video soon of how it flexes even with all the roadkill.
siccostyle Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Hahahaha that is a lot of flapping. I like how you did the roof with the foam in the beams and doubled up. Looking forward to what you come up with for the windows cause I am lost with what can be done with them aside from walling shit off. Which I don't want to do. I do plan on loosing the back seats but not ready to wall off. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Ichigo Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 How it sits after everything installed.
Ichigo Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 First attempt at a shirt trick. Also first attempt at uploading a video.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.