Jump to content

TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16


Recommended Posts

Posted

^ is your "sq" setup done yet? :trippy:

:shrug:

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

AMI... That's what Trippi asked for. Some knucklehead told him he needed 20+ runs. It's whatever. Lol. He sent the wire... I'll run it.

Someone also made the comment we only had one run of 1/0 in the metro and if we added two more runs our score would jump 1-2dB. They were wrong. Lol score didn't change one bit. Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever. Lol.

Posted

I think the fuse holder under the hood looks great. Not something I've seen before, it's good to see something different for a change

TDH FTW !!!

Posted

I have a few questions, what about servicing the engine? You must disconnect everything? And deal with all the + wires from the batts in the back, wont they still all be live wires to service anything/ plugs aircleaner etc

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

yup that is the great thing its tripps truck and its his money and i think most of his dissension have been good

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

i like it to but it would be cool if it was black and the plexi glows red but

X2. Someone has the same idea as me

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

5% Tint All Around

Current Set Up: Link

Posted

AMI... That's what Trippi asked for. Some knucklehead told him he needed 20+ runs. It's whatever. Lol. He sent the wire... I'll run it.

Someone also made the comment we only had one run of 1/0 in the metro and if we added two more runs our score would jump 1-2dB. They were wrong. Lol score didn't change one bit. Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever. Lol.

So, instead of being the owner/installer that lets the customer know that its completely unnecessary, you let him waste his money and your time?

Interesting... I don't like the fuse holder under the hood either...

Sometimes Trippi won't listen to a word I say.

Posted

I have a few questions, what about servicing the engine? You must disconnect everything? And deal with all the + wires from the batts in the back, wont they still all be live wires to service anything/ plugs aircleaner etc

good point, which is why I chose to do them this way... yes you would have to move the fuseholder itself, but you can access everything else around it (trans, oil,etc) that is around it... It has to be there so that is why it was chosen to go there...less in the way

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...