haha yeah. I thought a 4x4 would held the front together good. But when the bass hits you hear the wood lift apart and slam back together were it bends

edit ill try to get a vid before tearing it out

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the updates at bro?!?! I know you got something ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i got a pic of broken window lach from just 2 of the 15's.... But guys i need help. I dont know what to do. Im havin problems getting enough space for the 4 15's. I wanna do 1.5" all they way around on the wood. And ported. But it seems like to be comfy i can only get like 8 cubes after displacment. Should i sell them and just get 1 beefy 18?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

i got a pic of broken window lach from just 2 of the 15's.... But guys i need help. I dont know what to do. Im havin problems getting enough space for the 4 15's. I wanna do 1.5" all they way around on the wood. And ported. But it seems like to be comfy i can only get like 8 cubes after displacment. Should i sell them and just get 1 beefy 18?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

im thinkin sell them and get a psi platform 3 or maybe a dc xl. Something long them lines. Cant quite afford a smd. Or id try them.... Would really like to do that

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

I think there's still some SMD's floating around here, I just don't know how you'd cram that in the truck though. Can you get enough airspace for just 3 of the AQ's though? I think 3 will still slam hard enough for you!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

few updates. and dont mind them wires i gotta drill a hold in the front yet for the wires to go through and then im gonna try to fiber glass that into the dash pannel

Image04102012172407.jpg

had to use some window nail on the back windows cause the broke one of the clips that held it shut so it stays shut now

Image04102012172304.jpg

below the window

Image04102012172146.jpg

alittle messy need to get the wires resituated so everythign sits better

Image04102012172128.jpg

using 2 of the 15's its way louder than the 4 were

Image04102012172018.jpg

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

well got metered yesterday got a 143.2 @33hz in the kick with the door open 1/2 way. and with my door shut and in the kick i was peaking at 28hz

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Archived