Hey what's up y'all? Anyone else out there love zippos? It can be fun learning tricks with them also but they can be useful from everyday use to survival situations. Great lighters and the style hasnt changed much at all over the decades. If anyone would like to post pics/vids of there zippos that is more than welcome. Just want to generally talk about zippos or if your troubleshooting this is the place. Feel free to ask any questions or share stories of your zippo. Hope to see some other zippo enthusiasts out there.

IMG_20110514_220524.jpg

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I could never master any Zippo tricks. :shrug:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I love Zippos... never could do that cool trick my friend could do... :werd_msword:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

cheap lighters are more reliable, and light almost all the time.

BUT I have a Zippo or two, and they are fun to use.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

• 3 weeks later...

The link below is a link to a guy who explains zippo tricks in very good detail. He also has 4 of his own hot sauces for sale (guy loves peppers all the way from jalapenos to ghost chilies). Also has a knife/outdoor shop as he is an avid knife collector and reviews every knife he owns/tries. Might be worth checking out. I learned how do all my tricks from his directions haha.

YouTube

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

@azag: Really likin the v-twin motor there and such a classic lighter boss

My Selling Feedback

Build Log