Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

no need for performance parts if ur gonna do angine swap, id wait

that thing is clean, up here that thing would go for an easy $2k

its header BTW not headers lol

good find, in for more updates :-)

I meant headers as in different brands and styles, I know there is only one on the car lol. I just would like to get a little more out of it before i do the swap you know. Its good to hear that i got a good deal. There will be plenty of steady updates on this.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

how much $ do u want for it?... =] :popcorn:

im not going to sell it for a while. I've been getting 7 miles to the gallon with my truck for 6 years now, i need somthing with good gas mileage lol. question is how much would you pay for it?

picked up or delivered 1/2 way?... :pardon::popcorn:

my brother builds turboed honda engines, i could have this thing put out 300hp & still get 30mpg =].

lol Im good man. what engine would you recommended for this car when I go to do the swap? im used to working with my truck big block 460. im new to the tuner world.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

looks great man! nice find for 800

thanks, Ive been looking around here for about 2 years. finally found the perfect one.

teamxa2-1.jpg

idk im not an engine guy... check out tonedeaf & beatbox's builds...

<_<

ok thanks bro, I know a little about the import stuff. pretty much the same engine and trans wise. ill just have to do my research.

teamxa2-1.jpg

hahaha i say swap that 460 into it

mine is a stock ls non vtec, but i rather be loud than fast Derricks has a type r engine and tranny so that thing is pretty fast still.

if u wait it usually pays off when u find the right one

:napolian dynamite voice: LUCKY!

hahaha i say swap that 460 into it

mine is a stock ls non vtec, but i rather be loud than fast Derricks has a type r engine and tranny so that thing is pretty fast still.

if u wait it usually pays off when u find the right one

:napolian dynamite voice: LUCKY!

lol good idea. A buddy of mine did a b16 with v tech swap and it is pretty quick. thats what im leaning towards right now. I would also like to go manual, but that is in the future. I have to get a tag and register the thing first lol. oh and BTW cant wait to see what your car does with the subs in. im waiting on a couple lvl4 15's for the truck.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Damn...nice buy :good:

Theres something about honda civics, fun cars to drive around in :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived