Sonic Electronix

right now he has a wall in his z28 its tuned to around 35hz, he has 2 j/l1000s running em his numbers r 148.? if i get pics of it measurments of it is there anything we can do to get them numbers higher ive read ppl can get over 50s with them subs hes trying to reach the 50s. i was thinking just changing the baffle and port he had kert bills build it if u know him he didnt give exacts on it but if u could help let me know pm or post thanx i can get any info needed

Just because you see someone hitting higher numbers doesn't mean you should be, just because your using the same equipment...

That being said, test seat positions and the such, read Fecupes SPL gain thread. Should be able to squeeze out a dB or 2 with some more testing.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Judging by how you typed up this post, I wouldn't touch that box. Bills does some good work. I doubt you'd be able to improve it much.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Judging by how you typed up this post, I wouldn't touch that box. Bills does some good work. I doubt you'd be able to improve it much.

i don't spell and punctuate but i was told by the dude the the box wasn't right and yes i have a buddy that has a box by bills and seen some other shit from him and it very good i wasn't knocking his work just saying if its tuned higher or how could we get more out of it.

also was that a lil bit better sorry to piss you of sir and u don't have to knock anyone if you don't have anything useful don't comment

Throw more power at it.

And is this the grand prix??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

He's simply stating the truth...

Like I said, tell your friend to read up on the SPL Gain thread and test test test!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You're posting on a public forum. If you don't want people to respond, don't post. Simple as that. If you can build a box better than the one in there now, go for it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You're posting on a public forum. If you don't want people to respond, don't post. Simple as that. If you can build a box better than the one in there now, go for it.

i never said anything about building a better box dude your a ass i know where i posted. and if u could read i never knocked any work bills did just trying to get pointers. i had kert recone my subs he did good i talk to kert and know him hes a good guy. so if u wanna feel important by typing replies do it in a useful way please