I copied this from my inbox for teamHT Ok, through the USPS which is the cheapest, its about $270 USD to ship to your address for 2-5 business day shipping. If I drop the price of the amp to the min I am willing to go, total comes to $1087USD which calculated through Wells Fargo is $1075.90 Canadian.

USPS doesn't have tracking information that's worth a damn and you're in a different country, give it a few weeks to show up, everything I've seen from TeamHT has been on the level. However if you'd like to contact a mod I'd suggest N8 he's always good with these disputes.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

how am i missing the point? something could've happened to him, causing him to not be able to check phone/e-mail/SMD.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm not backing up HT, but what i'm saying is, usually when someone scams another person and they don't respond to e-mails, the best thing to do is check their last login. Seeing as how it has been quite some time since HT has signed in, i don't think he's scamming you.

Edited by C-Fizzy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Guest grim83

kicker do you not listen? Kandiman told you flat out theres nothing a mod can do since you didnt technically do it through this site, it was a private transaction. Dont get me wrong if what your saying is true then its fucked up but shit happens. Your only real option is to use the paypal dispute.

On a side note this is an internet forum and this guy isnt the next town over you dont know what could be happening personally, the guy couldve gotten into an accident and may be in the hospital, i mean you just dont know.