07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

Here is my box, almost all done. Im just waiting on the ports to get here, then i'll cut out the holes for them

5e8c5d62.jpg

came out pretty good IMO except for messing up the one cut, see this thread to help

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146931-help-need-some-quick-ideas/

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Glass it. Pussy ;)

Looks good though :good: But honestly, you don't need glass for that small of a gap, silicone will do just fine.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

looks good man, hope it pounds for ya!

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Glass it. Pussy ;)

Looks good though :good: But honestly, you don't need glass for that small of a gap, silicone will do just fine.

Lol yeah im gonna get me some right now!

MAYBE i'll check out the prices of the glassing materials while I'm there haha!

i'll def glass for my rebuild which I'm still piecing together

looks good man, hope it pounds for ya!

Me too! should be ready sometime next week!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

If you buy the glassing materials from Home Depot or Lowes, the prices are a little high. If you can wait for the supplies to get shipped to you, go to uscomposites.com and get some polyester layup resin and some 1.5 oz chop mat. Way cheaper than a big name store. Or if you have any boat repair places or any supply house like that, go in and check it out.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

If you buy the glassing materials from Home Depot or Lowes, the prices are a little high. If you can wait for the supplies to get shipped to you, go to uscomposites.com and get some polyester layup resin and some 1.5 oz chop mat. Way cheaper than a big name store. Or if you have any boat repair places or any supply house like that, go in and check it out.

I wouldn't buy from Home Depot lol just looking at prices. but yeah def going to look at that for the re-rebuild. 1.5 oz is pretty much all you need huh?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

It's what I used on my pod, and it's what we're using in the Jeep and it does a hell of a job. If all you're gonna use it for is to reinforce a box and some other odds and ends fiberglassing, it'll work just fine for ya

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Sweet thanks dude! Now i know more specifically what to look for

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

No problem bud :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

progress has been really slow. moving from nice house to small apartment lol

i might have some time to actually get the ports in. maybe i'll throw it in the vehicle and call it a day!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived