Second Skin Audio

L7 Box

kwag415

so the 5ft^3 means 5 square feet?

wang is a term, like my system wangs. basically it means it will be loud and get low.

no, 5^3 (means 5 to the third, meaning 5 cubic feet)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

okay thank you thats what i figured. im about to start OPINIONS ENCOURAGED. :drink40:63447697aaa53f17858d1ae78435eebdff04809415.jpg

so the 5ft^3 means 5 square feet?

wang is a term, like my system wangs. basically it means it will be loud and get low.

no, 5^3 (means 5 to the third, meaning 5 cubic feet)

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

And here we go! :popcorn:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Wang can also mean "cock", "penis", or "taliwacker" hehe

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

:good::lol::rofl:

Wang can also mean "cock", "penis", or "taliwacker" hehe

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Does the port length include any turns in it? like around the back of the box?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Heres the design we came up with. Anyone who has any tips Please speak up Thanks. :good:63447697aac1836a911c8539300a590ea36d545b6e.png

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Any Last Minute tips? Getting started tomorrow sorry for the delay... Also I was wondering what the best way to go drilling holes for 1/4" MDF? :shrug:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

1/4"??? I hope you mean 3/4" lol.. And I just use a drill bot that is smaller in diameter than the screws I'm using. A drill would also he helpful lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Any Last Minute tips? Getting started tomorrow sorry for the delay... Also I was wondering what the best way to go drilling holes for 1/4" MDF? :shrug:

your building it with 1/4"..?

use atleast 3/4" wood

if usuing screws make sure you predrill so you dont split the mdf

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived