(8-18-11) BCP Blazer (4) 12s NEW FLEX Video Pg 4!

Well guys little update got my breaker in and everything is hooked up, AND PLAYING!!!!!!! I took a few vids, they aren't great. But anyway my step-dad insists on moving shit all the time so I can't find the download cord for the camcorder :( it sucks lol. This weekend I plan on making the beauty panel. I don't know what the noise is or where its from but something is broke or breaking somewhere lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Thanks lol, yep Benton County, IN is straight farming lol. Guy I work for (step-dad has been with them 25 yrs) farms 5500 acres and owns 3500 of it. And btw Pluto is a Dwarf Planet now...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Thanks lol, yep Benton County, IN is straight farming lol. Guy I work for (step-dad has been with them 25 yrs) farms 5500 acres and owns 3500 of it. And btw Pluto is a Dwarf Planet now...

I just live on about a 1500 beef farm in MO. 4th Generation! lol I though Pluto wasn't considered a planet at all? I just put it in there to be a smart ass.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Nice! Angus? And ya to the best of my knowledge it is a dwarf planet.

Well since I still can not find the upload cord for our camcorder I guess I will make a video on my phone sometime today probably. Hopefully on Saturday I am going to get metered and we will see what this girl does. Today might just be a half day at work and if so I will:

get it sealed off with the beauty panel

throw together an amp rack

add bracing

Also I found a bunch of 1" thick pink foam board in our shed and put it around the box and I do not have near as much flex now. Also I plan on great stuff it to really really seal it up tight.

Few more pics for you guys:

IMG00191.jpg

IMG00192.jpg

IMG00193.jpg

IMG00194.jpg

Is it loud?? we tired of pics, we need vids :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Yes it is loud, it's the loudest vehicle I have been in. Although that isn't saying much lol. And guess what is saving/loading right this very moment?

Archived