(8-18-11) BCP Blazer (4) 12s NEW FLEX Video Pg 4!

Alright you vid whores here ya go:

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya the subs get down do 25 hz comfortably, when I adjusted the port length it dropped the tuning closer to 30 not 32. But anyway they get down just fine just not a ton of xmax. I am getting on the meter tomorrow morning but just a question for anyone, approximately what db level does it feel like someone is sitting on your chest? Because that is how I feel and I am a big dude too.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

leaving to go get on the meter soon :) anyone wanna make guesses at it? closest one to the actual number gets a free design when im back up and running after labor day

138 /// 141dbzzzz

21-45db :lol:

Well I peak at 45hz without the beauty panel sealing it off. But anyway I hit a 143.7 @ 45hz on a test tone, sealed up sensor on windshield. I hit a 140.0 on music, song is called Rubik's Cube. This is without the box being sealed off and I am tuned at like 30 hz so ya. Thinking about rebuilding the box to a center kerfed port with two subs per side and tuned to like 33. Didn't make a video because I wasn't too impressed with the numbers at the time and I didn't have the gumption to get out the camcorder. So if you want to hold me to it just1moreamp I will hook you up with a free design when I am back up and running after labor day. Also, I am giving the subs rms but they could definitely handle more power at some point.

Its beautified!!!! Also im entering august sotm so when voting opens lets get some votes in for me :)

IMG00196.jpg

IMG00195.jpg

No Love?? ANyway two cool things today, gave my first demo today, played 45hz tone and his response was holy fuck lol. And my bro heard me coming and thought i was a tractor coming lol

Archived