dam bro thanks for all the input, pm me the single sub setup for future knowledge

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Np, your welcome. I'll get a couple of pics together of the single 15 box and get the specs on it and send it over to you later this evening. I would love to see another Focus owner use it to make sure it wasn't loud in just my vehicle.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

by the way nightshade did you happen to bassrace your set ups cuz i dont burp at shows i only burp for testn

by the way nightshade did you happen to bassrace your set ups cuz i dont burp at shows i only burp for testn

Yeah Tim I did run bassrace here and there. Most of my competing was in the 139.9 class since the area where I'm at didn't offer too many if any 149.9 competitors. The car will do either class with ease, both engine on and off 4+ runs in a row. There was a show a year or two ago I tied Walt Johnson aka Cookiemonster 4 times in a row in 139.9 and had ended up losing to him on the 5th run. It was pretty intense.

I have maxed out the car in bassrace just to see how loud it was and here's what I've gotten out of these different setups:

2 Nightshade 12's and 2 Sundown saz1500d's: Bassraced a 149.4 full tilt song peak at 46hz- Lil Jon Da Blow

2 Nightshade 15's and 2 Sundown saz1500d's: Bassraced a 150.7 full tilt song peak at 43hz- Lil Jon Push That

2 Nightshade 15's and 2 Sundown saz2000d's: Bassraced a 151.4 full tilt same song as above

2 Nightshade 15's and 2 Sundown saz3500d's: Bassraced a 152.4 full tilt same song

"same setup different box than above" Bassraced a 153.2 full tilt with song peak at 46hz- Lil Jon Da Blow

4 Sundown sa12's and 2 Sundown saz3500d's: Bassraced a 153.9 full tilt with peak at 42hz- Lil Jon Push That

All these runs were just to see what it could do either in the driveway playing around or at Sundown HQ with Jacob demoing a new setup or what not. With the lower 150's runs I did have someone sit on the middle of the windshield where the antenna is at to help the spl, and I did the same with the higher spl setups but could still pull 149.9's without anyone sitting there to help increase the spl.

I would suggest trying that most of all first having someone at least 150 pounds or more sitting right where the windshield and roof meet at the radio antenna and burping it to see if it helps you gain or not. Once we learned that this would also help my score in Bassrace I had my wife or whoever was willing sit there just to help me get some headroom for my runs. Also the other thing I mentioned about leaning the passenger seat all the way foward toward the dash is something I used in Bassrace to help with more headroom.

I'll send you over those box dimensions now with some pics and my phone number if you have anymore questions so I don't clutter up your thread anymore here with it ;)

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

thanks bro i will look into your tricks i will try all but the person on the car lol i think i may beat the person who trys that lmao

thanks bro i will look into your tricks i will try all but the person on the car lol i think i may beat the person who trys that lmao

I feel you on that one bro. I have had a little bit of collateral damage from a couple people hoisting themselves up onto the windshield of my car. The only reason I let it fly was because it gained so much spl by doing so. Otherwise I'm with you no one's gonna use my car as a jungle jim.

Well, unless it's Jacob from Sundown. I'll let him climb all over just about anything except my wife with all the great stuff he's provided me with ;) Jacob actually adds an extra .1db more than anyone else, this is a true story! I'm sure it's the db's running through his spikey hair.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

well i did some playn around hav not clampd it yet so i only turnd the volume up to 30 of 41 and only .75 bassknob and did 48.1 bassrace run

Archived