Timmy asked me to help him redo his false floor. Well one thing led to another and here was the results.

First we started with the floor. Simple 1/2 mdf covered in black carpet. No sooner did we get that down that we decided it needed a new battery rack to hold the Batcap's Don't mind the fuse holder. The tsunami ones will be replacing it here real soon.

264837_1933158008377_1225082889_31949925_31722_n.jpg

261684_1933157568366_1225082889_31949924_7857391_n.jpg

Of course that sparked up the idea of a new box design. I was happy to whip something up for him. Even had my son help. Well ok, he did most of the work, I sat around holding the shop stool down.

IMG-20110703-00473.jpg

Not bad for his first box build.

IMG-20110703-00474.jpg

IMG-20110708-00479.jpg

IMG-20110708-00481.jpg

IMG-20110708-00480.jpg

IMG-20110708-00482.jpg

Next it was time to get to some wiring. Just a few connections for the amp.

IMG-20110709-00485.jpg

IMG-20110709-00488.jpg

And now for some results.

Not too bad for out of the gate.

263664_1945299991919_1225082889_31966989_2693559_n.jpg

And after a little tweak in the box

IMG-20110715-00532.jpg

Still has some tricks left in it. ;) Makin small changes every time to see where the gains are.

The Soundstream XXX 15k is a beast. I was also pleasantly surprised with the X3 18. That little sucker takes a beating. This was also the 1st time I had worked with the the Tsunami wire. Very nice and extremely easy to work with. And of course the Batcaps are some serious power tanks.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What sub is that bill? X3 you say? Who makes it?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

What sub is that bill? X3 you say? Who makes it?

It's from Soundstream. From what I understand is, it is the replacement for the xxx sub. 4" VC on it can't be all bad right? :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I was wondering who's car it was when I saw the pictures on FB ;)

nice turn out, bill. How many pizza's and 12 pk's did that box cost him? :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

lets start out with a BIG THANK U to bill and his kid , bill was able to explain y u do this and y ont do this i now understand alot more, this system sounds amazing i hav been slammin everything and i hav not pikd up on any fall out notes, this box from 35 to 44 htz is only 1.8 db diiference , the other day steve put the ddm on it , now for the lil tricks to do , but i am extremely happy

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

i hate loading that sub smashed the shit out of my finger , had actn like a lil bia... lol

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

nice numbers. i knew that car had a 50 in it. nice work bill.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

nice numbers. i knew that car had a 50 in it. nice work bill.

Thanks!

Maybe here soon we can get a couple of videos

Looks pretty beast.

That's a good number for a single sub setup.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks pretty beast.

That's a good number for a single sub setup.

Thanks.

Sub is set up to be field serviceable. Which is a cool feature if ya need it :D

Archived