New ILL Mind of Hopsin, taking shots at Tyler the Creator

This is some funny shit, Hopsin kills it like usual, can't wait for Knock Madness to come out.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Dont' care too much for Hop but any diss of Tyler I'ma fan of, I can't stand Tyler. Shock music is not "boss"

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

he said it before, he doesnt have any beef with anyone

Hopsin

If i express my views on a rapper, you guys don't have to say fuck that artist. Its simply my opinion. I got no "beef" with any of the rappers i talk about because i don't know them personally. I just have to keep it real in my music and speak on shit I feel needs to be said. If i didn't do that, then id be fake. Nobody likes fake. #keepitreal

thats from his fb page

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Hopsin

If i express my views on a rapper, you guys don't have to say fuck that artist. Its simply my opinion. I got no "beef" with any of the rappers i talk about because i don't know them personally. I just have to keep it real in my music and speak on shit I feel needs to be said. If i didn't do that, then id be fake. Nobody likes fake. #keepitreal

thats from his fb page

Using hashtags on Facebook... <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Hopsin

thats from his fb page

my bad, i dont follow either of them lol. i just wasnt aware that there was that much negativity towards TTC.