2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

how about all white with white rims with a polished lip so your cars could be like day and night lol

Posted Image

One of my boys here actually pointed that out to me, and i am very seriously considering it. Right now, it's up there with the gold idea, and if that doesnt go through, then Si wheels.

I just sold the wheels on it, and am putting the steelies off of my civic on there with some factory civic hub caps. also buying new tires for them on the front. I don't drive it daily, so this will make me happy until i finish my car, and i can get back on hers. I jsut cant stand the black wheels.

God, I really hate those wheels. Design, and color. Black only belongs on black. See my other thread. cool.gif

I got her looking pretty stock for now. So i can get back on my honda, and the truck, then back to her car. I am comforatable with it for now though. I put my stock wheels on it from my car, and found some very similar to stock hubbies at auto zone for 30bones, and put them on there...

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Archived