Here's a fun little bandpass box that I did for Christian Gutierrez on here. This is for a 15" Crossfire XS V2 going in the trunk of a Pontiac G6 GT. The box is 1.65ft^3 sealed and 4ft^3 tuned to 45hz. The sub will be inverted with the motor in the ported chamber...obviously geared towards high output.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

with a bandpass like that, how do u change the woofer if it happens to blow or what have u?

i wanted to try a bandpass for my 2 8's, or a tapped horn but i dunno how to do those

i got some 8's im gunna use in a 3way setup for the shop, 8'' midbass/sub, 6'' midwoofer, 2'' mid tweet,1'' super tweet

any ideas on how to do the 8's? the other speakers are in there own boxs, just the 8's i dnt know about, i want good amount of output but a more even sound stage if u know what i mean

work shop prolly 80 give or take feet long, about 20-40ft wide, 10-12ft high, im gunna have more speakers on a speaker switcher also, just want these for now to play with

how much do u cost to design a box?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

with a bandpass like that, how do u change the woofer if it happens to blow or what have u?

i wanted to try a bandpass for my 2 8's, or a tapped horn but i dunno how to do those

i got some 8's im gunna use in a 3way setup for the shop, 8'' midbass/sub, 6'' midwoofer, 2'' mid tweet,1'' super tweet

any ideas on how to do the 8's? the other speakers are in there own boxs, just the 8's i dnt know about, i want good amount of output but a more even sound stage if u know what i mean

work shop prolly 80 give or take feet long, about 20-40ft wide, 10-12ft high, im gunna have more speakers on a speaker switcher also, just want these for now to play with

how much do u cost to design a box?

The optimal box really depends on the speakers being used. A lot of times a transmission line enclosure will work well since it'll provide good low end extension for an 8" woofer(assuming your 8's are really mids and not true subs). If you go to the Custom Quote page of my website, www.ram-designs.com, you can fill out the form and see a price quote without needing to actually send me anything.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...