Jump to content

Redbaron80 New Btl's (3 Vids)


Recommended Posts

Posted

trust me there is enough room, I Built that box thats in there now, I garuntee there is snough room to do 4 15's ported below the window line.

I guess the question is, What will be louder and sound better. 4 15's below the window line or 4 15's clamshell? I think we know the answer

Thats a whole nother build in itself ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

I see one RF T3k where is the other one?? Those are huge amps..Would like to have 2 of those. Mine would have to go in my trunk when I get the wall up..Didn't realize how big they were. NEVERMIND I see they are stacked on top of each other..Duh..

Posted

so.........is 4 15"s in the acura a thing of the past or future? :unsure:

Future, but he is Scared, LOL.

He better do it or he is gonna get left behind.

Posted

Future, but he is Scared, LOL.

He better do it or he is gonna get left behind.

I herd Dat, I see jack has already passed me up with his 4 DC Audio Level 4 subs. Wonder where he is sitting in bassrace?

Jack, chime in please...lol

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

I see one RF T3k where is the other one?? Those are huge amps..Would like to have 2 of those. Mine would have to go in my trunk when I get the wall up..Didn't realize how big they were. NEVERMIND I see they are stacked on top of each other..Duh..

Look closer. It's right under the one you're looking at. lol

Posted

I herd Dat, I see jack has already passed me up with his 4 DC Audio Level 4 subs. Wonder where he is sitting in bassrace?

Jack, chime in please...lol

tim should be giving me some tl time during my bbq today so i will have some #'s in a bit

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...