I was kind if rushed to get my build done so I had to skip some things that I want. So I was wondering if there's a way I can get a clean tint look with a spray can? Maybe like nightshade?

I would rather do it right, but that'll cost me about $100 on top of why they're gonna charge me to tint the windows because I have to get them taken out. So I'm trying to avoid that for a bit.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I was kind if rushed to get my build done so I had to skip some things that I want. So I was wondering if there's a way I can get a clean tint look with a spray can? Maybe like nightshade?

I would rather do it right, but that'll cost me about $100 on top of why they're gonna charge me to tint the windows because I have to get them taken out. So I'm trying to avoid that for a bit.

Before I started my wall, I had everything tinted 5%. I sprayed my rear quarter windows and my hatch with black paint. It looks very clean from the outside, even though you can tell it was painted when you look from the inside. I'd say just even coats on the window will do just fine.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Before I started my wall, I had everything tinted 5%. I sprayed my rear quarter windows and my hatch with black paint. It looks very clean from the outside, even though you can tell it was painted when you look from the inside. I'd say just even coats on the window will do just fine.

Do you have pics of how it looks on the outside? And did you use just regular black paint or nightshade?

And yeah I've heard that it doesn't look too good on the inside, but nobody is gonna be able to see the windows from the inside so that doesn't really matter. As long as the outside looks good then it's alright.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

make cutouts from posterboard and paint them black on both sides and fit them onto the window, depending on the window of coarse.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Like I said, pics in the AM, but I will warn you, I've noticed that the edges of my tint are starting to come undone. I guess from the chemicals in the paint? :shrug:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

make cutouts from posterboard and paint them black on both sides and fit them onto the window, depending on the window of coarse.

I can't get to the windows though because my car is walled. So getting to the windows from the inside is as close to imposible as it gets.

Like I said, pics in the AM, but I will warn you, I've noticed that the edges of my tint are starting to come undone. I guess from the chemicals in the paint? :shrug:

So you sprayed and tinted?

And isn't your tint inside and spray outside?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k