Jump to content

DC Audio Blazer LVL5 18s. Door Panels Wrapped!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks good. Seems like it's gonna get loud. Did you find out what was wrong why the subs where making a rumbling noise?

I put the refurbished radio in and its quieter but it still does both the rumble and thumps when the radio turns off. Its only the subs that do it so it could possibly be the RCA controller.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I bypassed the RCA level controller and it plays perfect now and doesn't thump when it turns off, so I have to order a new one but that's only a $10 fix lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Nice vid, it does look loud already, but i would turn that thing up now, you ain´t breaking in those subs with such a small excursion, just saying :)

P.S: that box is definitely SEXY as hell :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Say no to break in! Let it rip.

Look forward to seeing/hearing it in a couple of weeks.

Know what class your gonna run in this yr?

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

I'm not really "Breaking" them in, Just cant set my amp up with the DD1 until I get the RCA Controller, I will ether be in M4 or if I can hold fusing then M3.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

How did you play at full tilt before when the DD1 didn´t exist? :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...