Second Skin Audio

is this sub best for me?

Obsidian Audio 12 = 138 +shipping

I have some SA 12s out of my truck for 140 Shipped ..

ur selling your 12's?

Oh so your in a truck? Go look at my build log, you might get some ideas from it. It's called "daily cummins diesel ...." I have a truck too

yes sir. sorry i thought i had it in the first post. its a 91 sonoma

Yes i am i have 16 or so left ...140 shipped

Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

really tempted by that sa 12 cause i been really interested in them.

Do it!! you won't be dissapointed.. i got two 10" sa on 600 watts and they get down real good.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Well man if you really like the SA's go for it man! They are really awesome subs bro! I have an sa-10 too. Look I'm going to tell you what I would do in this situation lol. If I was going to buy 1 12 I'd probably lean a little towards the SA. But if you want a 15 I would get the obsidian. The owner of sundown (Jacob) is also the co-owner of obsidian audio, along with Nick (sound integrity owner) and they are making some really solid subs, very similar to SA series

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

But I'd take advantage right now of dj's offer, shit get two !!!! Haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Well man if you really like the SA's go for it man! They are really awesome subs bro! I have an sa-10 too. Look I'm going to tell you what I would do in this situation lol. If I was going to buy 1 12 I'd probably lean a little towards the SA. But if you want a 15 I would get the obsidian. The owner of sundown (Jacob) is also the co-owner of obsidian audio, along with Nick (sound integrity owner) and they are making some really solid subs, very similar to SA series

Thats why i posted that option /.I rep both companies...so i can sell him either ...what ever he wants

Well man if you really like the SA's go for it man! They are really awesome subs bro! I have an sa-10 too. Look I'm going to tell you what I would do in this situation lol. If I was going to buy 1 12 I'd probably lean a little towards the SA. But if you want a 15 I would get the obsidian. The owner of sundown (Jacob) is also the co-owner of obsidian audio, along with Nick (STEREO integrity owner) and they are making some really solid subs, very similar to SA series

Thats why i posted that option /.I rep both companies...so i can sell him either ...what ever he wants

Yeah, I know you do lol

I was basically just kinda letting him know that the companies are linked in a way. Lol like when I ordered my obsidians I sent payment to stereo integrity and recieved a tracking number from sundown

Edited by kam311

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Well man if you really like the SA's go for it man! They are really awesome subs bro! I have an sa-10 too. Look I'm going to tell you what I would do in this situation lol. If I was going to buy 1 12 I'd probably lean a little towards the SA. But if you want a 15 I would get the obsidian. The owner of sundown (Jacob) is also the co-owner of obsidian audio, along with Nick (STEREO integrity owner) and they are making some really solid subs, very similar to SA series

Yeah, I know you do lol

I was basically just kinda letting him know that the companies are linked in a way. Lol like when I ordered my obsidians I sent payment to stereo integrity and recieved a tracking number from sundown

yep. i knew jacob was co owner. wish i had enough for 2. i got $50 now. ima try and get the other $90 friday :)

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!