i LOL'd at car audio shop in town

Tittylicker?

I can see why a lot of people want them now....

tf's are much better

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You don't need a huge system to compete...most of the time the best competition is in the 39.9 class. Depending on where you are you could prompt find a member to pay to install for you. Most shops do what they do fine...they do smaller installs for younger kids wanting a little thump or or other people wanting a really good sounding system and alarm or something..not a 150+ plus system on the tl

whats a tl?

Tittylicker?

:lol: :lol:

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

You don't need a huge system to compete...most of the time the best competition is in the 39.9 class. Depending on where you are you could prompt find a member to pay to install for you. Most shops do what they do fine...they do smaller installs for younger kids wanting a little thump or or other people wanting a really good sounding system and alarm or something..not a 150+ plus system on the tl

whats a tl?

Tittylicker?

we dont install those here. but if you want to bring your gf by we can take care of that on site.

I'll see what I can do. Is your mom busy tomorrow? We could stop by then 8)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

whats a tl?

Tittylicker?

we dont install those here. but if you want to bring your gf by we can take care of that on site.

I'll see what I can do. Is your mom busy tomorrow? We could stop by then 8)

your bringing my mom to my shop so i can lick her tits? :ehh: you're sick.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Come on down to my shop.

Ill get ya everything you need.

Since you went to a shop asking about a big3 package, Im guessing you need one.

I can ship everything you need to you for 175.00 with ends soldered on. All 1/0 ofc copper wire.

Or were you just wasting that shops time?

well technically both, i was just wondering if they even carried electrical for it but at the same time, i havent even finished the interior of the van yet, i was just on my way home from Lowes with a couple pieces of MDF for future use and decided to stop in

Optimus XL-400w amp 2x 10s IMPP 400w 2x something or other in dash 2x 35w radioshack 8" full-range AcDelco factory radio "frankenstein'd from my dead buick" Dodge seats 1984 Chevy G30 full size 1-ton van "Rust Monster" Progress - around 15% primer/patching

Sold the van in 2014, had it about 75% done, never did get the system in it. Bought a 2000 Chevy S10, still using the same amp/subs. Headunit is XO Vision X538. It's 52x4w, has a dvd player, auto flip out 7" touch screen plus alot more and is a single din.

your bringing my mom to my shop so i can lick her tits? :ehh: you're sick.

I laughed so hard at this one. Lmao you guyssss.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

We have a car audio shop in town that SPECIALIZES in installing large sound systems in vehicles.

So, i went in and asked them a couple electrical questions about what i would need to put a 4500 rms system in my van.

my exact questions and the answers he gave me.

Q. do you carry a big 3 upgrade kit or 1/0 wire kit?

A. Whats the big 3.....

ummm your a car AUDIO installation company wtf do you mean you dont know what the big 3 is.

Q. should i get a new alternator, i was thinking of getting a H/O 300 amp alt for the van.

A. you dont need a new alternator, just use a ton of batteries.....

Q if i decided to get into a couple SPL competitions in the future what would i need to do.

A. Whats SPL......

needless to say, i just walked out and am STILL lol'ing about it almost an hour later.

(edit) so... FORGET having them install my electrical, ill find someone else or do it myself after reading about it on here for a month. theres a stock 63 amp alternator in the van right now, i told the guy at the shop that.

I've had more intelligent conversations at the install bay in a Best Buy.

Just my thoughts on shops.... If you want a shop to do your install then you shouldn't be competing, plain and simple. It's like having someone run 5 miles every morning to train for YOU go enter a marathon.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I will ship u big 3 soldered terminals 174.98 or are u just window shopping

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived