Jump to content

Help Me Choose New Front Components (/w Good Sound Quality)


moh.vze.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

i love my focal 165 k2p

i thing youll be happy with focal or hertz

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

to the OP are you planning on running active or passive?

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

mb quart

they keep up with my 2 15 and I love em

Posted

to the OP are you planning on running active or passive?

I think I'm going passive.

Since you are currently running eD right now and you like how they sound then maybe the CDT wont be such a bad choice for YOU, because eD comps are rebadged CDTs. if you didnt know

I didn't like the 6000's. I thought the tweets were too harsh. I didn't even use the 3db boost either.

And you're probably right, the RE XXX is too up there for me lol.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

seriously check out the Hertz stuff, suppose to be real nice, I have heard nothing but good things about them, if I wasnt on Team RE Audio I would try them out myself.

Posted

seriously check out the Hertz stuff, suppose to be real nice, I have heard nothing but good things about them, if I wasnt on Team RE Audio I would try them out myself.

Give me direct link to the product info and such. :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

Me personally I am running Morels for my mids and highs. the one set I have in sofar sound AWESOME! they almost keep up with my 4 18's and are not harsh in any way when I tone down the subs and just listen to music they perform wonderfully. They are warm and strong on vocals and midrange, bright but not harsh on the highs!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

How are the POLK AUDIO db6501 6-1/2 for $110.00? Hmmm

I don't think my amp can handle the Mile comps.

My amp is rated:

RMS Power @ 12.5v : 2 x 100 @4 Ohm, 2 x 200 @ 2Ohm

RMS Power (Bridged) @ 12.5v : 1 x 400 @ 4Ohm

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...