Sundown Audio

I need some opinions

Rich859

Ok so I am getting 2 DC lvl 3 10's. I was wanting to know which amp you all thought would be best, and possibly has the best price tag?

So far I've considered an AQ 1200d and DC 2.0k.

Ok so I am getting 2 DC lvl 3 10's. I was wanting to know which amp you all thought would be best, and possibly has the best price tag?

AQ 1200d is a solid amp and definitely would be nice on those subs. But if you plan to upgrade in the future, you cant go wrong with a AQ2200 or a dc 2.0k. Aq has hard to beat prices.

that new crescendo 2k is a hell of an amp for the price too.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

AQ 1200d is a solid amp and definitely would be nice on those subs. But if you plan to upgrade in the future, you cant go wrong with a AQ2200 or a dc 2.0k. Aq has hard to beat prices.

I won't really be upgrading much since the subs are going in a box under neath the back seats of my truck. But I do want to have them at full potential.

if your not planning on upgrading id stick with the 1.2k... if your not in a hurry, Obsidian audio is coming out with a 1,2k amp in a couple months and i heard it is supposed to have a pretty friendly price tag

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Well I'm planning on getting an amp the first week of august, because thats about the time I should get my DC subs. I just want something that is going to push them and not break the bank.

the aq, i think that their clipping light can come in handy

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs