2002 escalade thoughts, opinions, accessories, etc.

Thinking of buying a 2002 escalade, used of course but would like anyone's opinion that OWNS or has OWNED one. Be it stock, on big rims, ridin on air, etc. Also any places on the web you can suggest for aftetmarket suspension parts, its on 6's now and I'm not sure about the current suspension setup, may need to give it an overhaul. Annnnd go!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

well what do you wanna do to it? lift it drop it etc

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Keep it on 6's for sure, maybe air but not priority. Mainly just keep it stable for big rims, not chew up suspension and chassis parts too fast. Will be riding stock rims for winter so can't really lower it since we do get substantial amounts of snow

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

you could always do like steve and go with ride tech but they cost a pretty penny.

another good shock company is bilstein but i think they make mostly off road shocks. same with fox

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i have an 04 ext, mine has the factory air ride meh, as for suspension i have looked at stylintrucks.com, autoanything.com i have had 20s and 22s and drove them all year long ( we get some pretty heavy snow in colorado) cant wait to see them little 10s of yours in an escalade! lol

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Yeah, I'm hoping to have it done up with quality parts like ridetech, depends on how it looks under the truck. If its nice than ill leave it for just a summer ride and do it up right

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

We have more salt on our roads than snow at some points, our trucks salt even if its not snowing and roads are dry, just in case. My ranger has a cracked frame and more rust than paint now due to the salt. Id like the eacalade as a summer ride but I have to find out more about the actual truck and see what ya'll think of them

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

did you test drive it yet? i test drove a 03 escalade with like 100k plus miles and it drove as smooth as mine with half that many, them 30 gallon feul tanks are a great way to spend a bill too :drink40:

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

if your not gonna drop, drop it loooow. if not then dont even mess with just to bag it a few inches

air ride+winter=NIGHTMARE

id stick to the 26s, stock suspension small system. keep it nice and clean

I'm hopefully gonna go next Tuesday on my day off. It gets better mileage than my ranger and has double the fuel tank than the ranger does so in theory I can start with a full tank, and fill up at half tank, spending the same amount of gas as I do now lol. Any other worth while accessories besides the air ride?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor