PCA Series event suggestions... and poll

CASH OR TROPHIES AT THE PCA EVENTS  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have a trophy or CASH at the shows?

• CASH- daddy needs a new pair of speakers
    • TROPHIES- show me the gold

OK guys/gals

I have a few interesting things in the works.

One I want your opinion on something... I have been doing nice trophies at the shows (24" dual post, marble base for best in class, 36" for best of show) and some people have mentioned that the trophy means NOTHING to them and they would prefer CASH... I used to do this years ago and people were happy with it... and with the economy the way it is... maybe CASH is more enticing than something that will collect dust. hahaha

so... Poll on this one

also... for the past two months I've been working on an idea for a MUSIC ONLY class... This would eliminate the lone "StreetSlam" portion of the shows as it would be broken down into classes.

SS 8"-12"

SS 13"-18"

SS 19"-24"

SS 25"- 36"

SS 37"+

SS Wall

This format will be MUSIC ONLY for 30 seconds with an average SPL for your score. Termlab USB sensor will be placed in the passenger Kick panel with doors and windows allowed open.

To start the winners in each class would receive CASH prizes (half the entry fees in the class)... I have been working with someone to sponsor trophies for this format for a few months and with no answer yet... I'm not going to hold back any longer.

the standard SPL classes will still be in place with points race.

Entry fees will be 10.00 if you are entered in the standard SPL classes, 20.00 if just doing StreetSlam (SS) classes.

more classes may be added at a later date if needed.

well since i dont have any cash or trophies, i would take either but cash is more enticing

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

cash is great but i think a print out u can put in a frame would be nice to for the 1 2 and 3rd placers so cash and print out of place and score ive got plenty of trophies collecting dust get enough in that class mite go eat a steak dinner that night :drink40:

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

• 2 weeks later...