Jump to content

Gotta New Girlfriend!


New GF  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. Iz She A Keeper??

    • YEZ ZIR
      22
    • No, But she is cute
      7
    • You Could Do Alot Better
      18


Recommended Posts

Posted

HAHAHAHA, I'll get some pics of the DD's Prob Tomorrow, lol, (don't worry bout that Bibby).. But for the mean time..

X=

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got Plenty a Pix of the X's 'C cups' though

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

HAHAHAHA, I'll get some pics of the DD's Prob Tomorrow, lol, (don't worry bout that Bibby).. But for the mean time..

X=

Got Plenty a Pix of the X's 'C cups' though

ive got an email ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

HaHa, I would but she'z 17 tho. HOWEVER If Heidi Fucks me like tha X did, THIS SITE IZ GONNA B COVERED WITH THOSE 18 Y/O DD's!!

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

You mean fucks you over....lol

And third pic of X = scary :blink:

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Posted

You mean fucks you over....lol

And third pic of X = scary :blink:

HAHA, Yes... And the third pic of X = BLACKMAIL.. Puttin a terrible pic of her online where 1,000,000 People can see it.. It's about the best I can do with a minor.. Any other ideas?????? I could always 'paint' her a mustache ;)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

OH WAIT WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION!!

DOUBLE D'S!!!!!!! AND THEY STAND UP BY THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!! (no sloopage, lol)

DOUBLE D'S! DOUBLE D'S! I WANT TO SEE SOME "DOUBLE D'S"! :lol:

Pic's of your Ex., CREEPY. :blink:

Posted

which page?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Posted

nvm....patience>me

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...