Seems like it would be fun, so I might start playing. Get a little crew together or something down here... But anyway, point of this thread is to see if anyone plays paintball, and if y'all can give me some recommendations on a good gun. Also, share your experience with it. I don't know what to look for with a paintball gun, so I figure someone can help me find something. Am I wrong to expect something halfway decent for around $200? I'm tired of spending all my money on audio equipment lol :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Seems like it would be fun, so I might start playing. Get a little crew together or something down here... But anyway, point of this thread is to see if anyone plays paintball, and if y'all can give me some recommendations on a good gun. Also, share your experience with it. I don't know what to look for with a paintball gun, so I figure someone can help me find something. Am I wrong to expect something halfway decent for around $200? I'm tired of spending all my money on audio equipment lol :P

Depends on what type of games you will play. But I love tippmann, especial the a5, pretty cheaply got too. Locally they have them new for 200, so I'd curcio like ebay.. I mainly played scenario and woods ball. Mine was decked the hell out, had over 900 into it when I sold it. It was 5 years old and still sold it for 600. It's fun as hell. But you have to play with good people, well good sports. That ruined alot of games for me. But check out hell survivor, it's in michigan. Thousands of players, it's amazing.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

I don't think there is any teams/competitions around here. I live in the country, so I would just be playing around with friends, ducking and weaving in the woods and pastures. Can you recommend a good gun for that (I know it's a vague description of what I'd want it for, sorry lol)

Was checking out the Kingman Spyder 09 Electra, any feedback on it?

Spyder is good for beginners - my advice compressed air tank not co2! (co2 isn't reliable based on weather conditions it's power changes

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Spyder is good for beginners - my advice compressed air tank not co2! (co2 isn't reliable based on weather conditions it's power changes

Any recommendations on a gun that's good for a beginner and will still do some damage and impress friends? Lol and alright I'll keep that in mind, the weather is always retarded in Louisiana :(

tippmans were always what i used for a budget-ish gun, but i didnt play everyday, i did it for fun. Brothers friend (a ref at the paintball place by me) let me use his dye dm5 a few years back and it was bananas. Autocockers were pretty sweet too. My brother started out with a spyder something with a halo hopper and it did pretty well until it shit the bed after about 2 years. but it has a nice 17bpm fire rate, but it would break balls in the barrel often if shot too fast.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

ive been out of paintball for a few years but if they still do the smart parts ion, thats a killer gun for a beginner. its something you can upgrade easily too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Chevy, I was checking out the Dye guns, but they seem so expensive. I'm guessing ou get what you pay for, ha? I'll look into Tippmans, everyone seems to like them (been reading various sites and reviews)

Skittles, I'll check that gun out also :)

If it might help with finding a gun, I want something with a TON of range, a good bit of power, and accurate as hell. I'm a 1shot kinda guy, always have been. But I also like the ability to have a OH SHIT spray every now and then :)

I'd recommend tippmann, the 98c or a5, it's like an ak47, never breaks. The only time my a5 broke was in the feeding system with stock parts but I was cycling over 23 balls per second. And that's after year of heavy use too, lol. Tippmann is so upgradable, and you cash makes any route of marker you want or need. Those others are good, but tippmann almost never needs maintenance our cleaning, and if so cash be completely taken apart cleaned and re assemble on the field in under 5 min. And I used co2 year with very consistent performance, I do recommend compressed air/nitro tank. Less chance of freezing our breaking balls, at least with me that was the case. The x7 is a good gun too, but it seemed admire more finicky and prone to failures than my a5.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

Chevy, I was checking out the Dye guns, but they seem so expensive. I'm guessing ou get what you pay for, ha? I'll look into Tippmans, everyone seems to like them (been reading various sites and reviews)

Skittles, I'll check that gun out also :)

If it might help with finding a gun, I want something with a TON of range, a good bit of power, and accurate as hell. I'm a 1shot kinda guy, always have been. But I also like the ability to have a OH SHIT spray every now and then :)

My a5 with an apex barrel was getting people with first shot and full auto past 60 yards with ease, and my friends 98c got hits very often even further on first shot.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400