I have never been so pissed off at a group of people as I was tonight. I'm glad that I had the mental and physical fortitude to hold myself back from fighting all 4 of those assholes. They disrespected me and what I went through while I was deployed with the Army, and THEN told me to go back to Iraq and get blown up and die. I was so angry that I even started shaking. They also told me I was nothing because I work at a strip club. I HATE being told I'm a nobody. And the worst part is, they werent even 20 yet...all 4 of them, and they had the nerve to ask ME what I have done with my life....F@#K YOU!!!......you're 19 and living in mommy's basement....come back to me when you have done more than go to a few parties and say you have done things...............Sorry for this rant, I needed to get out some frustrations.

Edited by Torquemaster69

I'm not shy, I'm just hiding how awesome I am so I don't intimidate you.

4 DVC 15" Lanzar Heritage Subwoofers

2 Soundstorm Labs 2600.2 Amplifiers

2 Yellow Top Optima Batteries

1 8 Farad Soundstream Capacitor

12 Inch Motorized Flipdown Screen

Black Suede Roofline

do you strip :peepwall:

sorry had say it lol but agree fuck em.. don't bother getting mad with people just blow it off and move on..

then again im probbly to laid back. ehh

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

do you strip :peepwall:

Yes....I charge by the pound though...HAHA :yahoo:

I'm not shy, I'm just hiding how awesome I am so I don't intimidate you.

4 DVC 15" Lanzar Heritage Subwoofers

2 Soundstorm Labs 2600.2 Amplifiers

2 Yellow Top Optima Batteries

1 8 Farad Soundstream Capacitor

12 Inch Motorized Flipdown Screen

Black Suede Roofline

haha get it on.. yeh man just keep happy doin what you do..by time they old and wise up..they will regret it while you sittin and chillen telling yo kids or what ever storys about your life.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

just brush it off, ur better than to get pissed at some kids who know nothing

atleast u dont have to worry about someone who was in the army beating ur ass lol

for some reason the video of that skater dude(cant remember name) beating the 4 kids asses outside of a gas station comes to mind. the one where they called him "skater fag" or something lol

This is why I drive trucks no one to bug me other then retard drivers sometimes other then that its great. But don't let them talk to you the way you don't appreciate being talked to. Give them some black eyes and bruised ribs

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

atleast u dont have to worry about someone who was in the army beating ur ass lol

for some reason the video of that skater dude(cant remember name) beating the 4 kids asses outside of a gas station comes to mind. the one where they called him "skater fag" or something lol

this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iw5OuZieBk&feature=related

Mike vallely or spelled something like that. And don't let people like that bother you man keep your head up and keep moving no need to waste your time on that kind of stuff.