Well me, my mom and two sisters (age 6 & 11) live out in the woods and in the past month we've had random ppl comming to my house and sitting In my driveway and doing donuts in my yard. The only thing I have now to somewhat protect me and family is a murdered BB gun that looks real from about 10ft away and draws blood threw a sweethood from a good 130+ ft away. But when it comes down to dangerous situations I don't want mine or the rest of my family's life to be in the barrel of a BB gun.

I do have a bit of experience with shotguns and hand held pistols and can hit my target most every time. I'm still 16 and can't legally buy one until I'm 21. I just want a small gun to keep on me. Not worried about price yet.

Thanks.

I understand the need to protect the family from harm, but you are getting yourself pumped up on nothing. You are thinking about your family getting murdered at the young age of 16, don't worry about the punks. If you need, talk to your mom about your feelings. She should solve the problem for you.

You don't want to lose your right to own a firearm before you even get the legal age to own one! Bear mace can help you or even a taser type of weapon!

If you do have a BB gun, I wouldn't flash it around! Ever had a real gun pointed at you? So put away the toys!

You can always call for the law to drive by and talk to them. When you are ready to get a rifle, get yourself a nice shotgun and .308 type of rifle. Stay away from the 7.62 and 5.56 rounds.

Not trying to sound like an ass, but legally you can't do anything in terms of getting a gun now so asking the question is a good start to do some research and window shopping.

If I lived near you, I would come out and help ya out. That is why it is always good to have some people you can call 24/7 to come out to help you!

Thanks bro! I would have replied earlier in the week but I was a basic training camp to learn more about this sort of thing.... I posted the topic as I was pulling into the driveway.

Well me, my mom and two sisters (age 6 & 11) live out in the woods and in the past month we've had random ppl comming to my house and sitting In my driveway and doing donuts in my yard. The only thing I have now to somewhat protect me and family is a murdered BB gun that looks real from about 10ft away and draws blood threw a sweethood from a good 130+ ft away. But when it comes down to dangerous situations I don't want mine or the rest of my family's life to be in the barrel of a BB gun.

I do have a bit of experience with shotguns and hand held pistols and can hit my target most every time. I'm still 16 and can't legally buy one until I'm 21. I just want a small gun to keep on me. Not worried about price yet.

Thanks.

I understand the need to protect the family from harm, but you are getting yourself pumped up on nothing. You are thinking about your family getting murdered at the young age of 16, don't worry about the punks. If you need, talk to your mom about your feelings. She should solve the problem for you.

You don't want to lose your right to own a firearm before you even get the legal age to own one! Bear mace can help you or even a taser type of weapon!

If you do have a BB gun, I wouldn't flash it around! Ever had a real gun pointed at you? So put away the toys!

You can always call for the law to drive by and talk to them. When you are ready to get a rifle, get yourself a nice shotgun and .308 type of rifle. Stay away from the 7.62 and 5.56 rounds.

Not trying to sound like an ass, but legally you can't do anything in terms of getting a gun now so asking the question is a good start to do some research and window shopping.

If I lived near you, I would come out and help ya out. That is why it is always good to have some people you can call 24/7 to come out to help you!

Im just curious why you say stay away from 5.56? Its a deadly ass round bro and for home defense I believe AR is the way to go....

Also just an FYI 308 and 7.62x51 are the same caliber

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

and 7.62 is fired from an ak-47 as well in 7.62x39 and then the 7.62x54 is also used in other russian rifles. :shrug:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ive shot a the Smith & Wesson 460XVR, the Desert Eagle .45 Long Colt / .410 Shotgun Load Pistol and the Desert Eagle .50 Cal a few times. I liked the feel of them in my hands but after 10 rounds my hand was sore for a few minutes.

My uncles Magnum Research 45-70 Government Hand Cannon was just wrong and painful!

Ive shot a the Smith & Wesson 460XVR, the Desert Eagle .45 Long Colt / .410 Shotgun Load Pistol and the Desert Eagle .50 Cal a few times. I liked the feel of them in my hands but after 10 rounds my hand was sore for a few minutes.

My uncles Magnum Research 45-70 Government Hand Cannon was just wrong and painful!

Well if want concealment then a pistol sounds like your best bet... I would say a 9mm,40 45 would all be good choices in all in your caliber preference look at the baby glocks they have sub compacts in all those calibers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

um youre 16 you cant conceal a gun. jesus.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't want to have something as big as an AR. I'd like to have something that can be easily concealed or hidden under my front seat. I don't want ppl to know Im packin. :pardon:

Now that I know you're 16 i guess people to add to the list of not knowing you conceal a weapon would be the cops lmfao

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

well i didnt feel like readin everyones post so i just skimed through first of all kid ur 16 u cant legaly carry any kind of gun at all in ur car that rite there alone will get u put in jail! if ur lookin for something to protect ur family

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/75535-1.html that shotgun is perfect for u its cheep reliable as hell and theres tons of different kinds of ammo u can u from less lethal to lethal to exotic ammo that gun will be ur best friend seeing as it holds 8+1 loaded with one in the chamber so u have plenty of options to load in it i would start out with less lethal sheels for the first 3 shells then the rest is up to u but in all honesty i think ur just looking for something that u can carry in ur car and show off to all ur friends and try to act cool infront of everyone but i hope im wrong about that and the most inportant thing about guns is if ur gonna pull it on someone u sure as hell be willing to pull the triget within 3 seconds of pulling it cause i dont know about anyone else on here but if someone pulls a gun on me and they dont shot me im puttin a s@m 40 hydrashock through there head

Archived