Well me, my mom and two sisters (age 6 & 11) live out in the woods and in the past month we've had random ppl comming to my house and sitting In my driveway and doing donuts in my yard. The only thing I have now to somewhat protect me and family is a murdered BB gun that looks real from about 10ft away and draws blood threw a sweethood from a good 130+ ft away. But when it comes down to dangerous situations I don't want mine or the rest of my family's life to be in the barrel of a BB gun.

I do have a bit of experience with shotguns and hand held pistols and can hit my target most every time. I'm still 16 and can't legally buy one until I'm 21. I just want a small gun to keep on me. Not worried about price yet.

Thanks.

you cant legally buy anything 18 for rifle and long guns 21 for handguns.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well me, my mom and two sisters (age 6 & 11) live out in the woods and in the past month we've had random ppl comming to my house and sitting In my driveway and doing donuts in my yard. The only thing I have now to somewhat protect me and family is a murdered BB gun that looks real from about 10ft away and draws blood threw a sweethood from a good 130+ ft away. But when it comes down to dangerous situations I don't want mine or the rest of my family's life to be in the barrel of a BB gun.

I do have a bit of experience with shotguns and hand held pistols and can hit my target most every time. I'm still 16 and can't legally buy one until I'm 21. I just want a small gun to keep on me. Not worried about price yet.

Thanks.

Sounds like you need an AR 15.. I have one and love it.. perfect for living in the woods and deadly accurate.. ammo isnt to expensive little recoil so you can stay on target easily.. Mine has red dot on it and i can hit quarters from 100 yards all day but a good AR 15 isnt cheap since your so young Id look into some 22's probably.. get a rifle though if you get a pistol and arent that accurate well lets say a gun dont do no good unless you can hit your target and last but not least never pull a gun on somebody unless your going to shoot them period hoped this helped..

i would get a shotgun just the sound of you cocking the shit would make someone shit there pants

Yes get a 12 gauge if its not too much recoil for ya or a 20 gauge. Go to a flea market or a pawn shop get one for a little over a hundred bucks. 1 shot from a shotgun will take out a few ppl.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I have an sks theyre cheap too. If your mom wants ta buy it you could get a 9mm or .40 cal hipoint pistol brand new for a little over a hundred i have the c9 model 9mm its cheap and reliable as hell.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

12ga slug FTW. or there is a shell type that has a slug with buck shot in one.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I recommend a shotgun with a short barrel for sure. the problem with pistols and rifles is you have to aim to really do any damage and rifles can have more range then is really necessary. A shotgun with buckshot can be lethal from far enough away, plus if you have access beanbag rounds and rock salt rounds are terrifying and non lethal in situations where you arn't being threatened. A good way to load imo is salt round, beanbag, bird, buck, slug that way as things become more threatening you have plenty of knockdown followed by kill shots. Thats me though I feel non-lethal should be promoted unless absolutely needed also add a strobe attachment to it, that will fark with anyones head who looks at it and tries to advance giving you plenty of time to react.

Archived