How to get ahold of Fi??

Over a week ago i sent Fi an email saying that i had a problem with my sub. I still haven't gotten anything back yet. Today i tried calling their warranty number twice and they didn't pick up or call me back after we left a voicemail. So much for all i hear about Fi's good customer service...

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

You should have asked this question in the Fi section. You could also try PMing NDMstang65 and he'd probably help you out.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Hey man! Before you start thinking bad thoughts about a company that is 100% top notch, please have a little patients first!!! Certain people have there number, but if everyone had there number, they would never have time to build drivers as the phone would ring of the hook. Contact NDMstang65 and im sure he'll be happy to assist in your issue! I am moving this topic to the Fi section

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Haven't heard anything from you...or maybe I've already helped you and replied..check your spam folder on your email.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Okay thank you nick

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png