Kick ass man congrats! You say your NEXT house? You selling the one your in now or renting it out?

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

party at your new house? :drinks::drink40::djparty::dance:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Had the place inspected today and the inspector says he has good reason to believe there is Chinese drywall. Oh well I guess we keep looking.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Had the place inspected today and the inspector says he has good reason to believe there is Chinese drywall. Oh well I guess we keep looking.

WTF is Chinese drywall? They haven't used real drywall in forever (if that is what he is referring to). My house is plaster sucka :D

Edited by UnderLoK

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Starting in 2001, the US started import drywall from china. I guess it really hit hard after all the hurricanes and what not hit Florida. Anyways Chinese drywall gives off this horrible smell (like rotten eggs) when it gets hot and humid. It also gives off other gases which lead to breathing problems, cancers, and a bunch of other crap.

To correct the problems all the drywall, a/c, electric, plumbing needs to be replaced. :(

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Starting in 2001, the US started import drywall from china. I guess it really hit hard after all the hurricanes and what not hit Florida. Anyways Chinese drywall gives off this horrible smell (like rotten eggs) when it gets hot and humid. It also gives off other gases which lead to breathing problems, cancers, and a bunch of other crap.

To correct the problems all the drywall, a/c, electric, plumbing needs to be replaced. :(

Wow I never heard about that before, but that's prolly cause all the houses around here are <1960. Either which way that sucks man, counter back and tell the bank to fix it or your offer is now $10k ;)

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Yeah that crap!! House was built in 2006 and the a/c is ruined already from this stuff. All the electric plugs where turning black. Cant imagine what it would do to your lungs. I can't left my family into a place that I know will make them sick. Sucks because we really liked this place/neighborhood.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg