Sonic Electronix

ok so like the title says i gotta 89 honda crx si.. i used to have 2 10" RF p1s... nothin special, then someone broke in my car and stole everything soooo... im lookin to make a monster outa this CRX and i have been getting some help from a friend of mine.. basically i wanna put in 4 DC xl's and 2 3.5k AQ amps.... so far thats what i got haha... im super new and stepin into unknown territory.. so to run this what do i need(Batteries,Alternator etc..).. then i also need some speakers/tweeters for the doors so any suggestions on brands or somethin like that shoot... my friend is on vacation and i just wanna get an idea of what i need before i order it through him when he gets back... but ya just bare with me i know this info is prolly somewhere on this site, i just dont know where to look.. thanks.

You're talking 4 or 5 big batteries and a H/O Alternator... Exciting! :popcorn: Mind posting pictures of the car? No matter the condition, I always appreciate a CRX

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Yes sir, check out my build log. There's more pictures of it in there. The link is in my sig :drinks:

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

Thanks! And... the easiest way is to upload them to photobucket and then past the IMG code from there onto here

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

I would use this car for a SPL application, CRX´s are for in street classes :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived