Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

and yeah its my word against hers and shes never been in trouble with the law before and ive been in trouble with the law alot in the last 6 years so yeah her word is gonna mean more than mine

Posted

I myself am a recovering drug addict with nearly 18 years of hardcore abuse. I truly understand the being angry thing what I dont understand is how you could be angry at any one but your self. I also know that if all you were doing is xanax then you could easily pass any drug test with a simple flush. I have just over two years clean and sober and it has bean a hard road for me considering drugs and alchohol were the only life I knew. I just have to ask you why in the world would you be going to a party this early in recovery? I have never bean to a party were there wasnt someone either doing drugs or drinking I can almost bet the same is true for you as well. One more bit of advice. Instead of hoping to god that you dont do any time why dont you try praying to god on a daily basis. I have tried every rehab and meating out there and untill I diligently saught out god I was living the same life over and over again. I dont want to sound religouse or high and mighty I just felt the need to share what has changed my life and what I know could change yours as well. There is no way you can stay off of drugs if you dont set some type of boundrys for yourself. Trust me you dont want to wait till you are as old as I was when I finely got seriouse about life.

PS please dont ban me for religouse beliefs

Posted

From one addict to another, man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Posted

Alright... so you admit to doing drugs illegally, right? You knew it was wrong, so why are you "pissed beyond belief" when you have to pay the consequence?

x1000

its your mistake, no one else to blame.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I believe what you do is on you, and as long as you do it responsibly... It won't be anyone else's problem. Your friend didn't do it responsibly, now he's in a rut because his ex wants revenge. Tell her to keep your name out of her mouth. Snitching won't get anyone anywhere good. Live and learn and try to better yourself.

Posted

n8s post like a father lmao , your the stupid shit that took drugs the first time and then again so you cant blame anyone but yourself ive never done drugs only drank once im 19 ive watched what it does to kids i went to school with 3 have been to jail more then once you have one life to live you made it this way so deal with it put your big boy pants on you might need em soon

Posted

Not sure what drug is better then car audio..

mhm.... loud car engines??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Shit sucks.

No one is going to give you pity sorry. Life is tough, its up to you to be tougher :)

atleast you're not permanently fucked up. You need to look at the bright side for real. Think half full, it'll help you out. And if you do go to jail, just think it'll give you time to get in good shape and educate yourself.

Posted

lmao. blaming other people for things that are your fault. definitely sounds like an addict to me!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5038 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...