3-Way Component Speakers for fronts

TcKing2k08

I have a 2008 Scion Tc with currently Alpine Type R 6.5 component speakers in the front doors. I am rebuilding the stereo system and want to do a 3-way system in the doors, after seeing the new '10 Tc from scion. Personally I would like to do an entire Alpine system and my thought were this. SPX-13Pros for the Tweets/midrange and the SWR-843D 8" for the mid-bass in the doors. Fronts powered by 3 PDX-F6 amps. Would this be a good 3-way set up? Or should I purchase a real set of 3-ways from another company and redesign/ decide on amps from that decision? If I should go with a different company for the 3-ways provide Makes/Models of the speakers. Thanks...

TcKing..

if your looking for sonic purity, i wouldnt run a class d amp for fronts. If you cant tell the diff then it wont matter either way.

hi energy xl with 3 are pretty awesome for a 3 way imo, so are milles though but the price is pretty different

After about 2 hours of researching. Chosen the Morel Elate 9 3-way system. Obviously it comes with the 9" mid-bass woofer 4" mid-range and the tweet. Placement of the speakers are going to be custom fabricated to be in the door panel. I don't want to obstruct the A-pillar airbag. Opinions?

Archived