Tech N9ne 6's and 7's

Old album, clipped album :shrug:

You call a month and 3 weeks "old"?

Yepp, when you are me you can get albums before the are in stores :D

6's and 7's leaked all of 3 days before the album release.

I always keep a close eye on when albums leak, so don't give me any bullshit about "oh, no I got it from someone close to Tech" or some bullshit like that.

This isn't old. next you're going to say 50 Cent's "Black Magic" is old too. <_<

And before people give me shit about downloading albums when they leak, shut your mouth. I have a music review blog where I post my opinions about certain albums before they come out, to let the people know if it's worth it. If I like it, I buy it. If I don't, I delete it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

LOL I never said I downloaded the Tech album, I personally don't really care for dude. A couple songs here and there but the fact his shit is so damn clipped why would I pay for something like that. I've bought tons of music in my life and still do but I got bills and shit I need to pay, on top of that artists make most their money off doin shows not album sales.

This.

Which is why I don't feel bad for not buying music new. I only buy discs and I only buy them used.

If you really want to support an artist, go to a show and buy a couple shirts.

I wish major recording artists would realize this and STFU about people downloading music. Its not like the people that pirate your CDs were going to buy them anyway.

If you're a small time musician, then yeah, you lose money.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

The tech album is kind of old. But only reason I say that is because I live music and try to keep up with what comes out everyday. And ALOT has come out since then, BUT im still bumpin the Tech album daily, as it its hella good. :good: And yes I do buy most of my music. I also download alot of albums, but usually end up going and buying them :shrug: So call it what you want.

And I feel this song fits the context of this thread at the moment. haha. Listen to the lyrics, they may make their money off of shows/merch, but it's alot more than the money i'd say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd6bHIW3fHg

Edited by basketball_00011

Brandon - Bassless since March 2010. :(